Here is a list of 7 Learning Resources that I really like for preschoolers/kindergartners. I’d say Ages 3-5 would best benefit from these picks.
This year, we are homeschooling our 4th preschooler. (Our other children are in 7th, 6th, and 1st grade!) Along the way, I’ve used some products that were just so-so, some that weren’t worth the time or money, and some that I loved and have used over and over again!
What makes these ‘keepers’ to me?
- My kids have enjoyed them and actually used them
- I have enjoyed my kids using them (something that is complicated or overly time-consuming or messy is probably not going to be a winner in my book. So, my “keepers” are resources that are simple, yet effective
- Economical- We don’t (can’t) buy our kids every neat book or toy we see. So, resources that get the job done without breaking the bank are a must for us.
- Durable- Toys or puzzles that break after one child uses them, won’t be bought again!
- Educational- the whole point of a “Learning Resource or Activity” is for it to actually teach kids a skill or strengthen a skill or thinking process or encourage creativity.
So, here you go: 7 suggestions for books or activities that teach – while being fun, too! (and all under $20)
Continue reading 7 Favorite Learning Resources Under $20 for Ages 3-5