Here’s a snowman you can “build” inside!
- 1 package (18.5 oz.) yellow or white cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix
- 2 containers (16 oz. each) vanilla frosting
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 15 large marshmallows
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups
- Small red candies and pretzel sticks
- Green and red decorating gel
Preheat oven to 350◦. Line 15 regular-size muffin pan cups and 15 small (about 1-inch) muffin cups with paper muffin cup liners. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake 10-15 minutes for small cupcakes and 15-20 for large cupcakes or until cupcakes are golden and toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans to racks; cool completely. Remove paper liners.
For each snowman, frost bottom and side of 1 large cupcake, and coat with coconut. Repeat with 1 small cupcake. Attach small cupcake to large cupcake with frosting to form snowman body. Attach marshmallow to small cupcake with frosting to form snowman head. Attach inverted peanut butter cup to marshmallow with frosting to form the snowman’s hat. Use pretzels for arms and small red candies for buttons. Pipe faces with decorating gel. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
- Sugar Free Rhubarb Crisp You’ll LOVE - May 25, 2023
- Gluten Free Energy Bites - May 5, 2023
- Bundle Gift - February 16, 2023