Here are some fun resources you can use to teach your kids about the truth of the resurrection:
Easter Sticker Book-A delightful sticker book retelling the Easter story! The Easter Sticker Book sensitively depicts the story of Easter, from Palm Sunday through to the good news of Jesus’ resurrection, with clear and simple text and bright colorful stickers. Featuring sixty reusable stickers, children interact with the Easter story by searching for the correct stickers to complete each illustration.
A classic bestseller presented in a new size with fresh, bright illustrations. Here is the story of Easter told in about 200 words that are simple enough for a toddler to hear. From Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem through the crucifixion and the Resurrection, the Easter story is presented in its most traditional form. Vibrant illustrations paired with classic text bridge the connection between the biblical story and today’s Easter celebration. This book is unsurpassed as an introduction to the significance of Easter. Ages 2-5.
Resurrection Scene 18 Piece Magnet Set– This is a cute set of magnets you can put on your refrigerator for little ones to play with and act out the resurrection story.
The Very First Easter– This is one of my favorite books about the resurrection- it uses the actual words of the Bible . The Gold Medallion Award-winning team of the renowned ancient historian and the gifted illustrator make the story of Jesus death and resurrection come alive for children aged 5 to 10. Difficult questions are asked, reasonable answers given. For family reading or religious education.
The Parable of the Lily– Maggie, the farmer’s youngest daughter, loves getting gifts, especially mysterious ones. One wintry day, she receives a package in the mail. She excitedly opens the package to find a bulb buried in a crate of dirt. This was not what Maggie expected. She had hoped for a doll or a game, not a bulb that would one day become a plant. When spring comes, she finds the bulb in the cellar and tosses the lifeless thing into the garden, never to think of it again. . . . Until she walks outside on Easter morning and finds the most beautiful lily she has ever seen. Through the unique gift of a bulb, Maggie discovers the power of grace and forgiveness and the true meaning of Easter.
The Week that Led to Easter– This book retells the events of Palm Sunday through Easter day (Matthew 21:1-28:10; Mark 11:1-16-8; Luke 19:29-24:12; John 12:12-20:10). The Arch(R) Book series tells popular Bible stories through fun-to-read rhymes and bright illustrations. This well-loved series captures the attention of children, telling scripturally sound stories that are enjoyable and easy to remember.
The Beginner’s Bible “Come Celebrate Easter” Sticker and Activity Book– The Easter story comes to life through age-appropriate puzzles, activity pages, and stickers in this friendly and fun The Beginner’s Bible Easter Sticker and Activity Book featuring classic art and simply written content from The Beginner’s Bible.
- 12 Colorful Resurrection Eggs for Easter Morning Hiding
- Each Plastic Egg Has A Religious Figurine Inside Symbolizing Parts Of Jesus’ Journey
- Carton Also Includes Booklet In English And Spanish Featuring Stories That Explain Each Figurine
- The Perfect Easter Gift For Kids Of All Ages
- Taken Together, These Eggs Tell The Full Story of Easter
The Easter Story for Children By Max Lucado– Gather the family around for this beautiful retelling of the Easter story and watch Jesus’ final days on earth come to life.
- Six puzzles in one
- 16 cubes rotate and reposition to piece together 6 New Testament scenes
- 6 Bible scenes include: Jesus with the Children, the Nativity, Jesus Walking on Water, the Resurrection, Teaching at the Temple, and Fishes & Loaves.
- Solid-wood construction
- Great for hand-eye coordination, problem solving, and building familiarity with favorite Bible stories.
Water Wow– great quiet time activity for travel, naptime or church
- 4 Bible-themed coloring boards and refillable water pen
- Reusable pages are white with simple line drawings when dry; reveal colors when wet
- Chunky-size water pen is easy to fill, easy to hold
- Compact, spiral-bound format is great for travel
- Promotes fine motor skills, memory building, and visual discrimination
Three in One- an all-time favorite in our home
Compares the three parts of an apple to the three-in-one concept of God and does a fantastic job of doing it in a way kids can relate to.