This “chocolate chip cookie” pie is a Thanksgiving tradition for us. Enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. softened butter or margarine
- 1 c. chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 prepared 8 or 9-inch pie shell
Beat eggs at a high speed until foamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in flour, sugars, then margarine. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 325 for 55 to 60 minutes. Serve hot with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Latest posts by Marilyn (see all)
- Bundle Gift - February 16, 2023
- Valentine Brownies Heart Shaped - February 8, 2023
- Why Your Children Need Heroes - August 19, 2022