This is a great, easy, inexpensive craft for celebrating Washington and Lincoln’s birthdays which are both in February. (This year, President’s Day is Monday, February 20).
Here are the materials you need:
- printer paper
- silhouettes of George Washington and Abe Lincoln, Washington Lincoln silhouettes
- glue stick
- black and white construction paper
- print the template Washington Lincoln silhouettes
- cut out each silhouette
- using a glue stick, put glue on the backside of each silhouette
- stick the silhouettes down on construction paper. Put the white silhouette on the black paper and the black silhouette on the white paper
- Next, cut a white back for the black paper and a white back for the black paper to make a “frame ” for each silhouette
- Using a glue stick, place glue on the backside and stick down to the frame of the opposite color
- Cut out the name of each president from the template and glue to the bottom of each frame
- There you go. You are done!
We offer great audio called The True Story of George Washington if you want to learn more about him.
Latest posts by Marilyn (see all)
- Sugar Free Rhubarb Crisp You’ll LOVE - May 25, 2023
- Gluten Free Energy Bites - May 5, 2023
- Bundle Gift - February 16, 2023
The link to the template says that it is no longer available. Do you know of a different link we could use? I think this looks like a really fun craft.
The link is working now. Thank you.