Here is a fun Thanksgiving cookie that your kids can enjoy making with you!
1 cup vanilla frosting
7 drops yellow food coloring
32 miniature peanut butter cups
1 package fudge-striped cookies
32 pieces orange mini- Chiclets gum (we used colored M&M’s instead)
1. In a small bowl , combine frosting and food coloring. Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
2. Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole of a cookie, forming the hatband and crown. Add a buckle of gum or M&M. Repeat with remaining cups and cookies.
Here are 2 more links to cute Thanksgiving Cookies that you may like:
Latest posts by Marilyn (see all)
- Bundle Gift - February 16, 2023
- Valentine Brownies Heart Shaped - February 8, 2023
- Why Your Children Need Heroes - August 19, 2022