Here’s a fun and festive idea for this Thanksgiving season!
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 7 drops yellow food coloring
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 package fudge-striped cookies
- 32 pieces orange mini-Chiclets gum or orange M&M’s
In a small bowl combine frosting and food coloring. Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups. Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole of a cookie, forming the hat band and crown. Add a buckle of gum or M&M. Repeat with remaining cups and cookies.
Latest posts by Marilyn (see all)
- Part 3: Obedient Hearts: Obedience- It’s Not Always Easy (a true story illustration) - October 15, 2019
- Setting Your Kids Free - May 18, 2019
- How to Make a Poodle Skirt - May 16, 2019