Here is a special and delicious treat!
We celebrate everyone’s birthday separately in our family- all 37 of us! The birthday person gets to choose their meal and dessert . Mocha punch is often chosen by some of our family members for their birthday dessert. We also sometimes serve it to our guests as well on special occasions.
I don’t think we’ve run into anyone who didn’t go back for seconds. It’s easy to make too!
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1/2 c. instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. instant coffee granules
- 1/2 gal vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gal. chocolate ice cream
- 1 c. whipped cream
In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add drink mix, sugar, and coffee; stir until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. About 30 minutes before serving, pour into a punch bowl. Add ice cream by scoopfuls; stir until partially melted. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream.
YIELD: 20 to 25 servings—approximately 5 quarts
- Sugar Free Rhubarb Crisp You’ll LOVE - May 25, 2023
- Gluten Free Energy Bites - May 5, 2023
- Bundle Gift - February 16, 2023