We have a winner!
Comment # 229 Mrs. June Fuentes (comment was: “Shared on FB”)
winners were chosen randomly, using random.org
Thank you to everyone for participating!
(GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED)
As May’s Giveaway we are offering you a chance to win:
Character Concepts for Preschoolers Curriculum– Basic Pack. ($89.95 value!)
Perhaps you would like to tuck it away until next school year, or maybe you would like to work on Character training with your little guy over the summer. Or maybe, you would love to give this pack as a gift to your daughter, sister, or friend.
Well, here’s your chance!
There are 2 ways you can enter: Choose 1 or do both! (for a maximum of 2 entries per person)
1. Leave a comment on THIS POST, answering the question, below:
Summer is almost here and I suspect most of you are either finishing up school for the year, or else getting really close- so let’s talk about summer!
What’s the best part of summer for your family? Is it a family vacation, or trips to the park? Is it reading in the sun, or making homemade ice cream? What makes summer special in your family?
2. SHARE this giveaway on Facebook, and then leave a comment on this post simply stating that you shared it!
(as much as we appreciate all comments we receive- ONLY comments appearing on this post will be entered into the giveaway. Comments made on Facebook, other blog posts, or through email will not be considered for the giveaway. Thanks!)
Winner will be chosen randomly, announced Wed, May 22
Latest posts by Kari Boyer (see all)
- Projects for a Meaningful Thanksgiving - March 2, 2019
- My Kids’ Favorite Books: a book list for later elementary to middle school - November 29, 2017
- 7 Favorite Learning Resources Under $20 for Ages 3-5 - January 26, 2017