We went strawberry picking this week, and now we’re enjoying homemade strawberry ice cream!
Kelley made it for us and it is so delicious! It doesn’t use any cream, just whole milk. EASY!
(Extra good with fresh, raw milk, if you can get it)
This is one of our favorite ice cream recipes. Yum!
- 3 c. sliced strawberries or 3 heaping c. whole berries
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 c. whole milk (we used raw milk, but not necessary)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Clean strawberries and slice. Blend strawberries, sugar, and milk in blender or food processor using the blade attachment. Pour strawberry mixture into ice-cream maker and process according to freezer’s directions. Serve at once when processed or store in freezer.
Latest posts by Marilyn (see all)
- Bundle Gift - February 16, 2023
- Valentine Brownies Heart Shaped - February 8, 2023
- Why Your Children Need Heroes - August 19, 2022